Tuesday, August 31, 2010

7th Day Angel

Well, I have sent out an email to those of you following our murals and you now see a different name.  AweWinds.  Awe -which means a mixed feeling of reverence, fear, and wonder, caused by something majestic, sublime, sacred, etc.  Winds - which can mean bearing information indicating trends, etc.   When you put these together it means to me:  Sacred information brought by natural winds from God.  So many times I stand on the ladder and feel the wind and my hand begins to move with brush and paint thereby creating a pleasant mural for people who pass by!

I registered this name with the Deed of Records in Jones County today at 2:06 PM and I felt like the winds were changing.  This is Tony's 3 year anniversary in NC today and today I stood before a notary capturing what has been in the wind since I met Willow in Trenton 3 years and 4 months ago.  Today I stopped by Gypsy's and talked about the new name for my business and we all prayed and thanked God for the vision which is becoming a reality for many people in many area in Jones County.  As most of you know I am involved in commissioned art, murals and raise plants in a greenhouse.  I can't tell you how many people just come by to talk, share seeds, pick up a plant, or get a painting, so now they will know what the name means and will see it all over North Carolina one day.  I love painting and new projects are on the way. Thanks to all who support the endeavors and pray for me daily.

The Angel is progressing, her winds are lifting, the sword and Holy Spirit are in, the image of the cloud is beginning to appear under the angel, and then the details.  Grandma and I get there between 7:00 and 8:00 am most mornings, so I can paint and she can spot for me before it gets too hot.  This angel is being done with left over paint and Gypsy had some copper paint that was awesome.....it just picked up the hands, sword like you would not have believed.  I am always amazed as to where the paint comes from.  Gypsy opened her barn and went it and came out with the perfect color which is making the mural.  And Gypsy and others just love where we are now, but we have a long way to go....today made me excited about being there so it will be hard pressed to keep me from getting up early and out to paint this beautiful feeling.

I will have pictures tomorrow, and I want to SHOUT out a big thank you for backing me and helping me start AweWinds.

Love k

No comments:

Post a Comment