Saturday, August 28, 2010

6th Day Angel

Friday morning we got out early, Grandma and me, and the sun was just under the clouds.  Fog, bright light and cool weather, what a beautiful way to paint.  I started to work on the face and wings.  Gypsy had some input and it worked well on the wall.  The face and hair and the crown around the head became a reality.

I had some visitors, some folks who come to the cafe most mornings.  I don't know how to spell their names but they are the Gregaineses (attempt to spell their names.)  They drove around the back of the barn, and surprises Grandma, me and Brad.  Brad walked from his house and helped paint the purple trip high on the wall. 

We left there around 12 pm and I was happy to see the Angel coming out so strong on the barn.  I look forward to putting in some heavy hours next week.  I will also post pictures from the 6th day and what I finish on the 7th day.

Again, thanks for all the prayers and I look forward to posting more next week.  k

No comments:

Post a Comment