Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Angel 8th Day



It was a great early morning to paint, we got there about 8am and left at 12:20.  The tin got really hot today around 11:30 but I didn't want to stop because the cloud definitely wanted to come in under the angel.  Someone stopped by today, but didn't come over to talk, they came across Gypsy's neighbors drive and stared at the angel for a long time.  This made me feel really good.  I guess there is enough of the colors showing for Wyse Fork travelers to get a glimpse of something.  Be curious about this and come by and see it.  There is definitely a feeling of peace on this property and now that peace has a guard....a beautiful red haired angel which I am sure Gypsy will name.

I have been getting paint from some of the most out of the way places.  Grandma and I went to some garage sales a couple of weeks ago, and I am always looking for paint, paint brushes, canvases, anything pertinent to painting.  So that week I found four bottles of temper paint and they were primary colors, which is so appropriate for the clouds on this angel.  I am hoping people will see our murals in Jones County and stop by with any left over paint they have that is tempered to use outside.  I plan to have the owners of each mural supply the coating for their painting.  I can get the coating for about 20 dollars, and it will protect your artwork and help others see it and enjoy it for a long time.

I have a special prayer request and God knows what it is all about, so please join with me to thank Him for His will in my life.  He knows I love to paint and hopefully an opportunity will come alone to help me realize my dreams of painting for Jones County.

I talked to my friend Lisa today in CA, and she is starting a private high school in San Bernadino.  She wants to have me consult with her art teacher about murals.  This again helped me know this is my future. 

You may be a little tired of hearing the word THANKS but thanks to all of you who took a chance with me when  I first moved to Jones County.  Willow and all her friends, customers, our church members, Tim and Gwen, Regina and Matt, Shelly, Lydia, Wendy, Logan Green, Julie and Stevie, Rose, Becky, Gypsy, Claudia, Jessie, Bud, the ladies at the courthouse, and all those who bought my paintings.

You make me feel like a Trentonian....k

More Pics:


 

I worked on the Holy Spirit in her left hand today, I believe you can see it a little better now.  Also the sword and hand were adjusted.  The cloud has just begun so keep watching for more picture and remember to stop by and meet our first Jones County angel.


A closer view of today's angel.

I will be painting in the early morning, and looking forward to finishing the clouds.

k

No comments:

Post a Comment