Sunday, August 22, 2010

4th Day of Angel

Well, as you all know the heat has been something else, and Friday was no exception.  I went to the wall by 9:00 am and it was hot already.  The tin on the barn was responding to the sun and I just sat there for a while looking at the wall beneath the angel.  The wall had to go so I mixed some darker blue and took the wall out.  Then I saw the angel's face and felt the halo appear on the barn.  I put the tall ladder up and the yellow and white was placed around the head and then I saw the robe had to be more translucent like the blue and gold on the wall already. Needless to say 4 hours later the robe had changed, the halo was in, the blue had been added and the mural began to speak to me and Grandma too, she was withme.

Monday, hoping the weather will hold off and let me continue to paint the robe and the sky behind the angel.  The sword will be in the right hand and a dove will be flying about the left hand. It is very difficult to see the angel from the road, but I hope those you catch a glimpse of it, will respond to the glory around the angel.

Please keep praying for safety on ladders and that the Spirit of God will forever be in this painting.

Love k

No comments:

Post a Comment