Monday, November 1, 2010

Recent Paintings


Thanks Wilbur and Jane for letting me paint your granddaughters.  I had a little trouble getting this right, but at 5am on Friday I got up, pulled out a mat, drew her face, and let the violin sit outside the mat.  It worked, and I felt her smile.

I also did her in oil, which made her look older than what she is, but I shared that with you because this is how she will look when she is older. 


I have just started a new oil of Penny, she has passed, but the picture I am painting from is at the beach, with a lovely hat on.  I will post when finished.

This blog is all about my paintings, God, and family, thanks for reading and sharing this with others.

I miss you Meg and Trevor.  I can't wait to have Thanksgiving with Jay, Kristine, Sam and Cole.  There are 9 dear dear family members in my life, and I put them in my blog from time to time, but today I especially feel blessed.  Today I got a call from Jay and I was reminded how important they all are to me because we never know what tomorrow holds.  Pray for your families and love them each day, tomorrow is not for sure.

Shalom.



k

No comments:

Post a Comment