Sunday, September 5, 2010

Angel 9th Day

Thursday Grandma and I went down to paint on the Angel while waiting on the storm. The air was breezy, the sun hid most of the day and it was a perfect day for painting. I spent most of the day on the cloud, it was amazing how the gray, blue, black, pink, gold, white, and orange melted together to make a most outstanding strong cloud on which the Angel stands.


I painted until about 1:30 pm and it started to rain just a little, so I packed up, sat down in the chair for a moment, and felt the Angel was almost finished.

Friday I worked at home, and ran some errands, so I didn't make it back to the Angel that day. But on Saturday on the way home of New Bern, we stopped by the Angel and I felt it was finished. The only two things I will do on Monday are blend the blues together, and put blue behind the dove.

As the Angel stands on the cloud I feel like she is guarding Gypsy's place, and acknowledges this truly is holy ground in Trenton. I hope I get to paint more angels, one I will begin next week will be at a private residence in Trenton. It will be painted on two doors which will be hinged together in their back yard. It will be lit, so it may be visible from the road or it may not, but whomever gets to see it will know Trenton is the land of Angels.

Today I didn't go to church, I worked on the flower beds in the front yard, and when I was having a moment of church with Grandma in the am before we had breakfast, I asked God to let us see an Angel, so that I could paint one from Him, and I believe this will happen.

There was a time last year that I kept dreaming about an angel appearing in a dream in a circle, an opening between this world and our heavenly world. I painted this angel and a man bought it for his little girl's room, because she was afraid at night. This angel floated in the circle with black hair and wonderfully kind eyes, so don't be surprised if this angel does not appear on someones barn in the future.


I have some projects to work on before I start the next mural, one is a surprise on a 4 x 8 sheet of balsa wood, the angel at the private residence, a picture of Mr. Thomas, some children who play musical instruments from Jacksonville, and a Christmas Card for some of our friends who visit Gypsy's Cafe several times a week. Then I will start a barn near my home for Tim and Gwen Meadows, and the mural across from Aggies' is still a want to, but the process begins with meeting with the Beautification Committee of Trenton. So it will be a busy September and October. Hopefully I will get to paint until the middle of December, before the cold sets in, so keep watching for new projects around our town.


Thanks to those who believe in me, and thanks for all the projects. The final picture will be posted tomorrow.


If you would like a picture of the Angel to hang in your home, please contact claudia, at Air Frames and Art. She can print a picture for you. Pricing will depend on the size you choose. Her business is located in Trenton, NC. I personally use her talents for my paintings, and many of my friends do also, she is very talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment