Tuesday, July 13, 2010

16th Morning On The Wall

This was a very short morning on the wall!  I added a few cattail grasses, put in some light grass tips to make the grass lighter since the sun dappled that area, put in a butterfly, bunny, red winged black bird, blue bird, a small deer in the far away forest, and a hummingbird. 

I stood back and realized it was almost finished.  There is a tree that goes to the top of the wall, that needs another branch to create a fork.  This will be done on Thursday or Friday morning.  Then the wall will be finished. 

Today I couldn't help remembering the first day and looking at the wall thinking it was too tall, it was too big, I don't know how to do this, how in the world did I think I could get the picture I was holding in my hand to duplicate itself on that huge wall?  I really do believe we are on a path, and this picture was directly in the path for me and Trenton.  I remember when I first showed Willow this picture, she loved it, and then she shared it with the Beautification Committee and the rest is history. 

Today I dropped by Gypsy's and there was a man there who knew "Dude."  He said he was his fishing buddy.  Well this picture of Dude definitely says he is a fisherman, on a river in Trenton.  This is my third mural, I hope there are a few more in my future. 

I will post the final blog on Thursday and Friday.  I wanted to thank Sam today for the carrot juice.  His store has given me so much water that I wanted to do something for them, he asked me to draw his mother.  I shall do that and give it to him on Friday.  When I was in Red Willows Gwen had brought in some cucumber seeds for me to try, thank you Gwen.  Diane stopped by and gave me some zucchini and I immediately gave it to Luke, he had asked if I had planted any and I said no earlier that morning.  Willow called him to let him know his zucchini had been delivered!  Then I picked up a book in Willow's shop about painting stones, and she just gave it to me.  All in all God spoke to me today through all these people.  You can't out give God and there is definitely a plan, we just have to keep walking, looking and participating in ours and others lives.

Thank you Trenton for this opportunity, and as I remember the last 16 days on Friday, I hope I never forget your kindness, love, words and hopes for me ,the artist who  is nothing without God.

In His Love,
 K

No comments:

Post a Comment