Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time Passes

Over the past few weeks it seems as if time is flying.  Since coming home from vacation, we have had visitors and played catch up, but today I had the chance to mow the grass, see the blue sky, thank God for friends from Texas.  We spent some time with our good friends, Linda and Bob.  I met Linda in 1979 at a business we both worked at.  We have never lost touch, and I have to say this woman is one of my heroes.  I remember Mike, her husband, and I remember her loss.....but I have to say today, she has not changed, she is still the person who has commitment to her friends.  Thanks Linda and Bob for visiting, it is truly amazing after all these years, we still act like no time has passed.

I am uploading some pictures of a Christmas Card I drew from a snapshot, and one of the G's grandchildren with their musical instrument. 


This is a picture of their mountain home.  It was a pleasure doing this one for them.


The G's are teaching their grandchildren to love and play musical instruments.  This inspires me.  These are good friends of Gypsy and now mine. 

I will be finishing a barn quilt tomorrow named "Carolina Flowers", I will post as soon as it is done.  This is an original design.

Next week I will be starting another mural.....so keep reading and watching.

k

No comments:

Post a Comment